Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bus Ride!

The little guy and I got to ride a city bus a few weeks ago. He was SO EXCITED!! Here we are at the bus stop.
He wore my gloves on the walk to the bus stop and on the bus. After we got off the bus, he looked at me and said "YOUR GLOVES!!" with a horrified look on his face. Luckily the bus hadn't left yet, and we were able to get back on and get them. As a chronic loser-of-things, I am SO proud of him for remembering (eventually)!

2 comments:

  1. What a good little booger! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have remembered maybe a week later. Nice to have a young, sharp brain.
    Love,
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete