Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kitchen Helper, Part 127

I got the little guy this cookbook for his birthday. We looked through it before I wrote our grocery list the other night, and he settled on polenta as his first cooking experiment. I made a homemade sauce with zucchini to go with it. Look at the proud chef!
I even managed to get a reasonable photo of the food!
The baby loved it, too, making this a complete success. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am going to try putting my food on the table next to the overturned bowl, since that is how the baby enjoys it the most! It all looks delicious! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big one is headed for his own TV show. The little one? Not so much.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete