Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

California Dreaming?

It was a gorgeous evening, which was a nice change after the last couple of rainy ones. Yesterday the little guy asked if it was going to rain. When I said yes, he started to cry and said he wanted to live in California where it doesn't rain. Here's my question: How did California get its propaganda to him at such a tender age? Yikes! We took a short walk/bike ride this evening, and he is cruising on his balance bike now.

The baby and I got to snuggle a bit while she had a bottle tonight. She's teething, so she's a bit grumpy. Look at that face!

2 comments:

  1. Tell him that I said CA is tooooo far away. I can't wait to see him ride and give her a big hug!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a great-grandfather who would be happy to have the Booger bring his bike to California! (But tell him it gets to be 100 degrees there.)

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete