Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thanks, UPS!

We were fortunate enough to see the UPS truck make a delivery last night. The big truck even went right by our house while we were outside. Not only did the delivery woman wave AND honk the horn for the little guy, she actually stopped and opened her door to talk to him! It was so sweet!

In other news, the little guy spoke some very profound words tonight when he finished playing with his daddy's tie bar. He gave it back and said "Here you go. It's broken, because I fixed it."

Anyway, here he is wearing a sweatshirt he put on himself. He couldn't figure out how to zip it, so I turned it around for him.
Also, happy birthday Eric!

1 comment:

  1. That will be my new motto every time I "fix" my car.

    Cute!!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete