Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

He Never Stops!

The little guy is talking up a storm, and now he's almost never quiet. He just talks... it's a stream of consciousness style narrative of his life. He's remembering stuff from a while ago now, too, so there are random memories thrown in there on occasion.
About this time last year, all food was "cracker" to him. He'd say cracker, we'd give him a cracker, and he'd burst into tears. It was awful. I try to remember how far we've come when he starts in with the "I want more milk. More milk please. In my cup. The milk is over there. In the refrigerator. I open it. The one with the green lid. It's right there mommy! See it?"

2 comments:

  1. I love to listen to his conversations with himself and others. He is precious!
    Love
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got the directions to the milk, too. Cracked me up. Talking today ... reading tomorrow ... it all happens so quickly.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete