Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Three Outtakes

1. The little dude can mostly dress himself, but sometimes it takes a few tries to get it right. He is adamant that he get NO HELP AT ALL, thankyouverymuch.
2. I didn't think the little guy was smiling, so I made a terrible face for the camera. Of course, the little stinkpot looks adorable and I look ridiculously bad.
3. Here's the photo Eric took when I asked him to get one of the little guy and me kneading some pizza dough the other day:
So... Happy Shrove Tuesday! I hope your pancakes were yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I forgot to make pancakes! Maybe if I wore fancier undies I would have remembered.

    Oh well, you know what Gramps gives up for Lent ... ugh.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete